The Twitter project Small History Nova Scotia (@smallhistory) shares real daily news drawn directly from the pages of rural and small-town newspapers across Nova Scotia between 1880 and 1910.
Inquiries or wholesale: firstname.lastname@example.org
Small History in Print! (buy now)
Volume 2 now available!
Daily entries feature more than 300 unique places and communities, charting the seasonal rhythms of labour and leisure, land and sea that shaped the lives of Nova Scotians more than a century ago.
Your purchase helps support the research that makes Small History Nova Scotia possible. Thank you!
Available from these lovely retailers:
* Jeddore Variety, Head Jeddore
* Harbour Breezes Day Lilies, Jeddore
* Inkwell Boutique, Halifax
* Strange Adventures, Halifax & Dartmouth
* Atlantic News, Halifax
* Museum of Immigration at Pier 21, Halifax
* Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History, Halifax
* Lunenburg Bound, Lunenburg
* Ross Farm Museum, New Ross
* Old Sydney Society, Sydney
* Or click here to buy now (online mail-order)
$10 + postage